« Home | 2 Major Playas » | Can't Let This One Go Unnoticed » | St. Hild(a): Abbess and Peacemaker » | Martin of Tours » | Vietnamese Martyrs » | Stunned and hurting » | Concert at the Abbey Saturday night! » | Because it is fun to say.... » | I guess I should make cobbler? » | Feast du jour »

Communal thanks (certainly not a comprehensive list)

To Jason for helping my understanding of prayer and jazz and thus myself.
To Heather for loving children so much it hurts and fighting through the pain.
To Jolie for being the continual hostess. ready for any opportunity to serve.
To Greg for the encouragement and challenge to be a better man.
To Connor for the constant reminders of child-like faith.
To Chris for sleeping on my couch and invaluable late-night convos.
To Melissa for your amazing love, poured upon me and so many others.

To all those who have stepped foot in the abbey, I thank you for helping me grow in love this year.

|